Angina adults - illness, wherein the inflammatory process affects tonsils. The source of the disease is staphylococcal or streptococcal infection. The peak incidence, usually, It occurs in the autumn and spring, because at this time there is a decrease of immunity, and also significantly increases the risk of hypothermia.
There are different types of sore throats in adults.
acute forms, which in turn are divided into catarrhal, lacunar, the nature of follicular inflammation, are:
- primary - acute inflammation, striking palatine tonsils;
- secondary - triggered by other infectious diseases.
Chronic depending on the course are divided into:
- compensated (they, which do not cause serious consequences);
Separately, you can see this kind of, as a viral sore throat in adults. As the name, the reason in this case becomes the penetration of virus into the body. A common example is the herpes angina in adults, however, the disease can provoke and flu viruses, peel, interovirus.
The clinical picture of current bluetongue angina includes the following symptoms of sore throats in adults:
- There is pain during swallowing;
- Palatine tonsils swell.
Catarrhal form of angina is the most common. The first symptom is usually becomes sore throat, remaining signs manifest themselves through a day. When catarrhal form body temperature can not be raised.
Important! Acute onset is characteristic of follicular and lacunar tonsillitis. In these cases, once the symptoms appear, and the course of the disease from the very beginning is aggressive.
The signs of these forms of tonsillitis are:
- temperature increase to 40 degrees;
- Lack of appetite;
- Pain in the joints and lower back;
- Swollen lymph nodes in size and tenderness;
- Swelling and redness of the tonsils;
- Yellow coating on the tonsils (characteristic of lacunar angina);
- festering follicles (tonsillitis in adults).
Lacunar tonsillitis is often accompanied by severe pains in muscles and joints. Also, pain can occur in the heart. Lacunar tonsillitis accompanied by increased salivation in adults, and the children - vomiting.
Follicular and lacunar tonsillitis in adults belong to the species, which in plain speech, referred to as "purulent tonsillitis", Although such medical terms does not exist. They are the most severe with the flow. The disease is difficult to confuse with another, quite carefully examine examples, It looks like a sore throat in the photo.
How to treat a sore throat in adults depends on the type of disease. When catarrhal angina is observed the surface layer of the defeat of the tonsils. Its diagnosis is accompanied by the appointment of a fever-reducing agents and sulfonamides. In addition to general and appointed local treatment, which consists in washing and Gargling.
With proper treatment, the symptoms of catarrhal angina reduce the intensity of symptoms after 3-5 days.
In the treatment of sore throats with antibiotics in adults and are often used Flemoksin Amoxiclav.
Flemoksin eliminates inflammation and infection wins. It belongs to the broad-spectrum drugs and is intended for the destruction of both Gram-positive, and Gram-negative bacteria. The highest concentration in the blood through 2 hours then taken preparation.
Flemoksin can be purchased at most convenient to use form - tablets or suspension. It is important to keep track of time receiving the funds from a sore throat in adults - it should take place no later than an hour before a meal and not earlier, than after the lapse of several hours after a meal.
In a serious disease throughout the duration of reception can be set to 10-14 days, it is important to ensure that, that the course is not interrupted, even if it is feeling better before the end of the treatment period.
Flemoksin can not be used if you are hypersensitive components, liver and kidneys, and infections, in which there is inflammation of the lymph nodes.
Amoxiclav is widely used for the treatment of angina, including children. In appointing draws attention to the absence of the patient's allergic reactions to antibiotics penicillin. High efficiency is ensured by a combination of drugs klavulinovoy acid and amoxicillin.
Local treatment of tonsillitis in adults involves the use of antiseptic sprays and rinses, as well as special lozenges.
This type of angina can be cured in a week.
When lacunar angina compulsorily appointed antibiotics. At the same time pick up the drug must physician, focusing on the results of analyzes, which says, how the agent was caused by the disease. In addition to antibacterial drugs prescribed allergy medications, antipyretics.
In addition, the recommended intake of vitamin C, use compresses and gargles.
List of antibiotics for sore throat in adults, which can be used to treat:
Despite, that the choice of antibiotics, which can be taken for sore throat, great, to pick their own medicine should not be. for example, in purulent tonsillitis recommended to use antibiotics penicillin or cephalosporin. In the presence of allergic reactions to these formulations can be administered tetracycline or erythromycin. Therefore, the fact, which antibiotic is best for angina in each case, the doctor has to say.
list of recommendations, which should always be followed during the treatment of angina, It includes bed rest and rinsing antiseptics. It is important to drink plenty of fluids, from the body to remove toxins.
In addition to water you can drink juices, not irritating the inflamed mucous surface. You can prepare jelly from the fruit or berries, which due to its shielding properties, will reduce the pain. Care should be taken and diet: First of all, Avoid solid foods, which will exacerbate the irritation, and also to eliminate sharp foods and spices.
We must not forget, that the temperature rise is a protective reaction to the inflammatory process. Antipyretic drugs used, if the temperature rises above 38 degrees. However, children and people with diseases of the cardiovascular system are the exception to the rule, for their high temperature is dangerous.
Treatment folk methods
If you feel unwell should avoid treatment at home and seek professional. However, as an additional method to support the body, these methods it is relevant.
Before gargle for sore throat pharmacy drugs, you can prepare yourself means. You can use the following recipes:
- carrot juice (freshly squeezed) diluted with water and add 1 st.l. honey;
- In a glass of cranberry juice added 2 tablespoons honey.
Rinse the throat and decoctions of herbs can be. camomile, purity, Birch buds, sage, St. John's wort and calendula pour boiling water and insist.
Rinse should be done regularly, about once a 2 o'clock.
Treatment of folk remedies sore throat in adults and involves the preparation of drugs for oral use:
- In a glass of freshly squeezed carrot juice is added 2-3 finely grated garlic cloves. Cooked means drink 2 times a day for a few days for half an hour before a meal;
- Onion gruel or vegetable juice mixed with honey (components are taken in equal parts) and take 3 times a day 15 minutes before meals by 1 ch.l.
- Black radish cut into small pieces, fill with sugar and put in the oven for 2 o'clock. The resulting liquid is necessary to drain and be taken several times a day 3-5 teaspoons. The latter method should be at night.
- banana mixture: ripe banana puree was converted into, add water and sugar. Necessary to use means in the form of heat.
Also in the treatment of angina can be used inhalation. For this purpose, oily solutions are suitable fir or eucalyptus.
Angina - severe disease, wherein the bed rest is required. An attempt to transfer the disease "on their feet" is fraught with serious consequences. Possible complications include: otitis, myocardial inflammation, rheumatism, etc..
In the absence of adequate treatment of tonsillitis can become chronic, which is much more difficult to treat and may take a long time.
tonsils, which account for the main blow with tonsillitis, are protected against infection and after recovery, they need time, to restore normal operation. After the treatment of angina for several months to avoid hypothermia and conditions, which can cause a new disease. All this time, we recommend further strengthening the body intake of vitamins, and if necessary - immunomodulators.
In order to reduce the risk of infection is recommended:
- As little as possible to communicate with an infected person - the disease can be transmitted by airborne droplets;
- room, where the patient, It must be well ventilated and it wet cleaning should be carried out;
- Pay attention to tempering procedures, since the hardened body is much less prone to various kinds of diseases;
- In season, when the risk of infection promoted, you need to include foods in your diet, containing vitamin B1 and C., as well as take vitamin complex;
- Eliminate any inflammatory processes in the body, in particular it concerns dental diseases, right, oral;
- Avoid hypothermia and dress according to weather conditions. the, who observed predisposition to tonsillitis, should abandon the use of cold water, ice cream, etc..